Welcome to the UPENN Mouse Pathobiology Resource Wiki
- This is a demonstration site for a long-term project: to build a murine pathobiology resource. It is still in an early phase of development. We are recruiting participation from the biomedical and veterinary communities.
- We seek to build an online reference library for normal mouse histology and pathobiology to serve the veterinary and biomedical research communities.
We invite topic suggestions, comments, as well as contributions of relevant, resourced, and professionally reviewed murine histology, pathology, and cross-sectional imaging
To use this Pathobiology resource, select a topic in the slide show at the left or the tissue categories list below.
Planned topics for the near future:
- Esophageal Pathology
- Normal Stomach
- Normal Pancreas
- Normal Liver and Biliary
- Gastric Pathology
- Pancreatic Pathology
- Hepatobiliary Pathology
Long-term topic goals:
- Cross-sectional imaging
Contribute to this online resource
Welcome to this Wikia, and thank you for your contributions! We invite you to log in and create a user name.
Creating a user name is free and takes only a minute and it gives you greater anonymity if that is your wish. In addition, it is easier for other contributors to ask you questions and help you.
- Of course, we hope you continue to make contributions, even if not logged in.
- If you are new to Wikia or wikis in general, please visit the Community portal for an outline of some of the main parts of the site and links to pages that show you how to edit.
- Discussion of any aspect of the site, and enquiries, can be made at the Forum or on the "discussion" page associated with each article. Please sign and date your contributions there, so that readers know "who to talk to" and whether your message is probably still of current interest.